Enhance D365 Business Central with the LinkBox App Webinar
Calling all D365 Business Central Users !
You are invited to join our Webinar to learn how to enhance D365 Business Central with the LinkBox App
Do you want to learn how to quickly and easily Drag and Drop file linking, version control, security access and automatic templates creation in D365 Business Central?
Join Our Webinar where you will hear how our Customers are using the SD LinkBox App for Business Central to enable users to quickly and easily Drag and Drop file linking, version control, security access and automatic templates creation…
SD LinkBox App – some Key Features
- Drag & Drop and Link to any Record.
- Store attachments either in Database or Network folder location.
- Restrict attachments by size and/or file type.
- Grant User Groups Read, Insert, Modify or Delete permission by drop point folder group.
- Create multiple drop points to display in different areas.
- For any record create a starter template which will auto insert an start-up attachment.
- Version control attachments to keep revision history.
- Alert on Expiring Documents (e.g. Insurance Certificates)
- Version control changes and Log all check in or check out events.
- Restrict user access to Read, Insert, Modify or Delete combinations.
- Chose by group to store within database.
- Store in isolated storage (Cloud) or in File location (On-Prem).
- Control allowed file types and max sizes per drop point.
- Other Features:
- Templates can be auto inserted on record creation (e.g. customer credit application).
- Expiring attachment alerts – get reminders for expiring documents e.g. Insurance certificates.
Join the Webinar where you will hear Alice Gray – D365 Apps Manager share why our Customers are using the SD LinkBox App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central…
Enhance D365 Business Central with the LinkBox App – Webinar
| Wednesday 27th September | 11.30 am – 12.00 Noon |
Enhance D365 Business Central with the LinkBox App Webinar – See What SD LinkBox App for D365 Business Central can do for your business:
- SD Linkbox allows you to drag and drop different files and file types into any page in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and associate these files with specific table records in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- With SD Linkbox you can define multiple locations called Drop Points. These Drop Points are displayed within the Drop Area FactBox that can be added to any page in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Using these Drop Point areas users can easily upload different file types and link to a record in a table. Drop Points can also be limited to allow only certain types of files to be uploaded to a specific Drop Area.
- Drop Point storage in SD Linkbox can be Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central database storage, Azure Blob storage, OneDrive storage, or Dropbox storage, and can be size controlled.
- SD Linkbox also allows for the version control of the linked files and allows users to check the files in and out of SD Linkbox and maintains version logs.
- You can also choose to apply security filters based on standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central User Groups to the Drop Points to control a user’s upload, view, edit, and delete permissions on the individual Drop Points.
- With SD Linkbox you can also attach template files to the Drop Point Card to automatically create, and link template files to records in a specific table.
- SD Linkbox allows users to generate documents and deploy to DocuSign from within SD Linkbox.
- SD Linkbox also contains functionality that allows users easily keep track of documents that have an expiry date, removing the need for users to manually track expiry dates. Examples of documents that could have an expiry date would be certificates of conformity, indemnity certs, and safety certs.