Credit Controller App for D365 Business Central Webinar
Calling all D365 Business Central Users – you are invited to join our Credit Controller App for D365 Business Central Webinar
Do you want to learn how to enhance your debt collection and credit control processes in Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Join Our Webinar where you will hear how our Customers are using the Credit Controller App for Business Central to enhance the Debt Collection and Credit Control Management Experience
SD Credit Controller App for Dynamics 365 Business Central enhances your debt collection and credit control with full event logging, automated internal tasks, external reminders and Group Company Credit views. The KPI’s highlight performance by credit controller or customer.
SD Credit Controller – some Key Features
- Easily actionable reminders
- Re-payment planning
- Group Credit exposure
- Aged Profiling
- Promised Payment reminders
- Assign and track activity by credit controller or team
SD Credit Controller Use Case Examples
- Reduce Bad Debts – with reminders and re-payment plans
- Improve Cashflow – with automated emails and promised payment reminders
- Save Time – with template events
- Log Disputes – flag collection issues and ensure they are actioned
Join the Webinar where you will hear Alice Gray – D365 Apps Manager share why our Customers are using the SD Credit Controller App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to enhance the Credit Control Management Experience
SD Credit Controller App for D365 Business Central – Webinar
| Wednesday 14th June | 11.30 am – 12.00 Noon |
See What SD Credit Controller Can do for your business:
- SD Credit Controller provides credit control management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and allows users to gain control of, and track, customers’ balances against open customer sales, enhancing your debt collection and credit control. Using SD Credit Controller, you can follow up, action, and manage, overdue customer payments.
- SD Credit Controller enables a clear overview of outstanding customer entries allowing the credit controller to keep track and a tally of customers not due, due, and overdue, and of indispute documents, enabling the credit controller to easily see those customers who are not paying on time.
- The SD Credit Controller Role Centre is designed to present the most important information to the credit controller and presents and implements everyday credit control tasks in a clear and simple manner. Within the SD Credit Controller Role Centre, the credit controller has access to standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Credit, Sales and Payment functionality.
- Using SD Credit Controller, you can easily track and log communications, logged as Actions, against a customer, or, against a specific customer ledger entry. Creating Action Type Codes allows you to classify and define the action taken – be it a call, an email, or as reminders sent to your customer.
- SD Credit Controller enables Credit Classification of customers with user-defined credit configuration fields based on customer payment performance monitoring; allows you to create Repayment Plans for customers in arrears; and to mark customer transactions as in-dispute
- In standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the Average Debtor Days is calculated as if all invoices are of the same value and does not consider part-payments during calculations. SD Credit Controller, however, weighs its Average Debtor Days calculations by value.
- The Actions Overview in the Role Centre displays Incomplete Actions, Overdue Incomplete Actions, Incomplete Actions Due Today and Actions Due this Week. A credit controller can also easily view their tasks in the My Incomplete Actions List. Repayment Plans Overdue, Due Today, and Due this Week are also displayed, as are Blocked Customers, and those with an Overdue Balance. The credit controller can also view the Repayment Plans Due this Week, the Promised Amounts Due Today and the Promised Amount Due this Week.
- SD Credit Controller also allows for Multi-Company synchronisation and presents a group data position. Data is maintained in the Master Company and data synchronisation is performed on pre-defined fields that are constant for all Companies. Users can also define custom fields on the standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Customer table that will be synchronised to other Managed Companies.
- The individual credit controllers can be assigned an Overdue Responsibility Amount, controlling the level of each individual credit controller’s decision-making responsibilities.
- Workflows in SD Credit Controller allow you to define Automatic Workflow processes. You can easily create Workflows to automatically create Actions, create a Reminder, or create a Reminder Email (with or without attachments) from SD Credit Controller.
- SD Credit Controller uses Templates to define the default settings to use when automatically creating an Action, Word Merge Document, or Email.