Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations
Simply Dynamics are a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner in Ireland
Avail of a Free Advice Session with our Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM & ERP Solution Experts!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations connects sales, resourcing, project management, and finance teams in a single application to win more deals, accelerate project delivery and maximise profitability.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations is powerful on its own, but can also be expanded by Users who require more capabilities from Dynamics 365. These capabilities include Sales, Customer Insights, Customer Service, Field Service and more.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations?
Deliver your Projects on time and within budget
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations is one of the leading comprehensive business and project management solutions. It incorporates all project operations procedures of an organisation into one system, improving workflows and increasing project predictability.
Microsoft Dynamics Project Operations can easily be integrated with other Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications making it the go to choice for businesses that have already adopted the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
Why do Customers Choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations connects your project-centric business in one application – driving project success and profitability
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations Benefits
- First-class Project Management capabilities – D365 Project Operations provides Customisable dashboards, scheduling devices, and built-in analytics tools offer project managers powerful functionalities to accurately estimate expenses and track planned-to-actual consumption in real time.
- Connected teams and processes – AI technology and business intelligence unify teams across your organisation and offer a 360 view of project details. With actionable insights, you can pre-empt challenges and easily respond to market conditions and changes.
- Improved resource allocation and utilisation – Dynamics 365 Project Management helps you be prepared for changes in customer demands, personnel resourcing and project schedules. It provides a detailed view of the project so that you can plan, adjust workloads, and allocate resources based on knowledge and skill-sets and availability.
- Systematic time tracking and expense management – Dynamics 365 Project Operations has a user-friendly interface and built-in time-tracking and expense management software that helps you submit invoices as required and enables for more accurate billing.
- Enhanced deal management experiences – The D365 solution integrates with Dynamics 365 Sales, allowing you to access a unified sales dashboard to view customer data from a single source. You can also personalise customer interactions across several channels. In addition, Dynamics 365 Project operations provide adaptable billing models to meet changing demands.
- Effective Project Financials – Project costs and delivery times are prone to change, especially as projects become more complicated. Dynamics 365 Project Operations helps you closely monitor expenditures and payment dues from clients and respond accordingly.
- Data siloes – Dynamics 365 Project Operations improves the overall visibility of the project, the people involved in it, and predicts profitability, and monitors costs. Microsoft Power BI shares business intelligence and key insights with your team so that you can be prepared for unexpected economic scenarios.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations Features
Project Operations Dynamics 365 provides you with a single system of engagement to connect teams across your organisation. The solution allows you to effectively manage your projects end-to-end, combining your teams and processes together with automation technology to provide a unified experience.
Check out the Microsoft D365 Project Operations Video Series to learn more
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations Capabilities
Dynamics 365 Project Operations delivers exceptional features and capabilities to your business:
- Team Leads & Decision Makers receive business insights that boost visibility across all teams, data, and processes, in addition to AI capabilities that enable them to make smarter business decisions faster.
- The sales team have access to the tools to help them close more deals and shorten the length of the sales cycle by providing quick and accurate quotations, flexible pricing, and smooth transitions from estimate to execution.
- Fast configuration set up of Dynamics 365 project operations entities.
- Flexible and Easy Dynamics 365 project operations migration options.
- The resourcing process is organised to maximise the efficiency with which resources are used by matching individuals and skills with the right projects. This alignment increases quality while also assisting in the recruitment and retention of personnel.
- Project managers can accelerate the delivery of projects with cutting-edge, built-in dynamics 365 project management that uses well-known and simple capabilities to operate within Microsoft Project.
- Integrating with Microsoft Teams allows team members to boost their productivity, visibility, and collaboration ability. They can also report their time and costs from any location.
- The Finance department can help simplify the project accounting by providing time and expense tracking governance, project costing, budgeting, invoicing, revenue recognition, compliance, and visibility into necessary business health measures.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Product Suite
Simply start with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Customer Engagement App you need now – and add-on as your business needs change and grow…
Dynamics 365 Sales
Build lasting customer relationships and grow revenue with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales. Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Sales offers a comprehensive sales application; that provides salespeople with the insights and action plans they need to bring in build new clients, develop lasting relationships, and close sales quickly… Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Insights
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Dynamics 365 Field Service
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Voice is a powerful survey management tool which allows you to collect and collate feedback from your customers. Create design-rich surveys using the survey templates available or create your own unique survey. It also has seamless integration with other D365 CRM Apps Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
Dynamics 365 Project Operations
Drive project success and profitability with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations. Get the visibility, collaboration, and agility needed to drive success across your project-centric business – from prospects to payments to profits. Dynamics 365 Project Operations
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Pricing & Licensing Made Easy Just For You…
We have made the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Pricing easy for you to just select your preferred Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution Now! Check out the cost effective, flexible pricing and Dynamics CRM subscription management options with our easy to use Dynamics 365 CRM Pricing Calculator, Packaged Bundles and Rapid Starter Packs – and we will have you up and running in hours!
Have you got Questions About Microsoft Dynamics 365?
If you have any specific questions you want answered, why not Book your Online meeting here or Contact Us Now – and one of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Experts will be more than happy to answer your questions!
Below is just a sample of some of the FAQs – or Contact our team now where they have vast experience in answering Client’s FAQs for all things Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Microsoft Business Central!