Microsoft Power Apps
Make Creating Power Apps easy with the Power Platform
With the Microsoft Power Platform, everyone can quickly and easily build and share low-code apps and accelerate innovation across the Business. The Power Apps platform enables you to build your own custom apps to meet your end-to-end business needs and challenges.
Easily build the business apps you need and extend or customise the apps you already have. Customise your Dynamics 365 environment with powerful apps within the one platform giving you endless business opportunity.
The Power Platform is a collective term for three of Microsoft’s products – Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate. They provide the methods to help people easily manipulate, automate, and analyse data and can be used with other Microsoft Products such as Office 365 and Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP & Dynamics 365 CRM Solutions along with a host of other third-party apps.
- Get started quickly – Empower your team to start building and launching apps right away using prebuilt templates, drag-and-drop simplicity, and quick deployment – then roll out continuous improvements as needed.
- Build apps without compromises – Give everyone the power to build the apps they need with advanced functionality previously only available to professional developers—including pre-built AI components.
- Enable extensibility for developers – Provide professional developers the tools to seamlessly extend app capabilities with Azure Functions and custom connectors to proprietary or on-premises systems.
Some Key Benefits:
Transform your ideas into actual Solutions that work – Tap into innovation across your organisation with the Microsoft Power Platform. Give everyone the ability to create solutions that accelerate your business.
Seamless Integration & Connectivity – Easily connect all your Apps including Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, and hundreds of other apps for end-to-end business connectivity.
Power BI – Make informed, data-driven decisions by providing the critical data insights which matter to your business, and available to all users.
Power Apps – Turn great ideas into organisational solutions by enabling everyone to build custom apps that solve your business challenges and meet all business requirements.
Power Automate – Boost business productivity to get more done by giving everyone the ability to automate organisational processes.
Power Virtual Agents – Create conversational experiences that offer support by easily building and maintaining virtual agents – no coding required!
Microsoft Power Apps
Power Apps is a low-code approach to custom app development, allowing users to quickly create apps with a point and click approach.
- Build mobile-friendly apps quickly and without development knowledge and reducing pressure on busy IT & Development teams.
- Connect to and surface data from your existing business applications, such as Dynamics 365 Business central & Dynamics 365 CRM (and other third-party apps).
- Surface key data into a user-friendly app to help data entry – meaning users only see the information they need to fulfil a particular task.
Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow) allows you to create automated workflows between your Microsoft services or other third-party applications, which allows personnel to avoid doing repetitive tasks and save valuable time and resources.
• Use pre-built automation templates for common automations.
• Create you own automations by connecting various applications, such as Outlook & Dynamics 365
• Set up triggers, alerts, automated emails, push notifications and much more – with no coding and in minutes!
• Save time, reduce human error, streamline & automate processes, and enhance the ROI of your technology investments.
Power BI is a business intelligence & analytics tool which allows you to easily connect to all data sources, create powerful visualisation dashboards, report, and analyse in real-time.
• Click and connect with Microsoft and other third-party cloud services, as well as on-premises data sources.
• Easily manipulate data and create visuals, such as charts, dashboards, maps and more for all users
• Use natural language to query data and get instant real-time results.
• Easily analyse and make business sense of complex data to enable you make informed data-driven decisions.
Why Power Platform for Dynamics 365?
In the digital transformation era, companies are evermore reliant on their data – and the amount of data being created is continually increasing at pace. This ever-growing data is of no real value unless companies gain meaningful informed Insights to reap ROI from it. Traditionally, data analysis, app creation or automation would be done by the IT & Development teams and would have required personnel to outline their requirements and objectives and then submit their requests to their IT department. This would be time-consuming and use valuable resources. And those requesting the solution would usually have an immediate requirement and may have to wait for weeks to have the solution delivered and this time delay may well create costly delays.
This is why the Power Platform is such a valuable and welcome platform to enhance the ROI of the Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM technology investments. The Power Platform enables the ability for your data and information to be accessible to the typical non-technical end user. It provides three technologies that allow staff to do more with their data themselves and without coding knowledge. While it doesn’t allow the intricacies and flexibility of custom coding, it does provide a simple method for most users to be able to create, automate or analyse their data in ways which have never been previously possible for the average user with a low code / no code approach!
Though the Power Platform connects to a wide range of third-party apps such as Google Analytics and Twitter, one of its key strength’s is when working with the familiar Microsoft Products such as Office 365 and Dynamics 365. Microsoft have developed and positioned the Power Platform to unlock the full potential of Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 CRM Solutions so you can easily extend, customise, and integrate these services. As Microsoft continue to focus on bringing all their technologies closer together, the Power Platform will be central to this strategy – helping connect services like Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM, and Azure easily with a low-code / no-code approach!
Some of our Services & Support – we’re here to help
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner
Work with a trusted Microsoft Partner to get the best ROI from your Dynamics 365 technology investment.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner >
Business Process Review
The Case for an effective Busines Process Review…
Business Process Review >
Dynamics 365 Project Implementation
Project Implementation Best Practice & User Adoption…
Dynamics 365 Project Implementation >
Customer Portal Support
Access your Dynamics 365 projects, scheduling and active and closed support history…
Customer Portal Support >
Remote Assistance Support
Remote Assistance Support for flexible access to our Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM Support Team…
Remote Assistance Support >
Microsoft SQL Server Support
MS SQL Server Support Plan for enhanced Database Optimisation & Performance…
Microsoft SQL Server Support >
Dynamics 365 Support
Flexible support & remote assistance options to meet all your support needs…
Dynamics 365 Support >
Dynamics 365 Training
Accelerate On-boarding & User Adoption with the right training…
Dynamics 365 Training >
Dynamics 365 Business Central Upgrades
Stay up to date for all your Upgrade options…
Dynamics 365 Business Central Upgrades >