Microsoft D365 Newsletter 5
Welcome to our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter
Simply Dynamics wish to take this opportunity to share our quarterly Dynamics 365 Customer Newsletter for a round-up of some of the key areas where Simply Dynamics & Microsoft D365 ERP & CRM Solutions are helping our customer success stories. Our Newsletter Series will provide you with Microsoft Dynamics 365 product news & updates, solution enhancements, announcements, customer success stories, details on upcoming Webinar & Events and much more….
Business Central Insights Partnership Announcement
Simply Dynamics are delighted to announce further expansion of its Dynamics 365 Solution Portfolio and Partner network with Business Central Insights.
This partnership will ensure your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Reporting has never been easier with Business Central Insights pre-designed Power BI Reports for an out of the box all in one solution for all your reporting needs.
Why Choose Business Central Insights?
- Business Central Insights is a suite of extensive pre-designed Power BI reports for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- You will get in depth insight into your business’s sales, finance and operations. These reports bridge the gap between data and knowledge, empowering you to grow your business and maximise profits.
- An out of the box all in one solution for all your company’s reporting needs with fast and easy installation and configuration – along with flexible and competitive pricing options.
Power BI Driven Business Central Insights
- No External Tools Need – All Business Central Insights apps are built 100% with Power BI. With Power BI you get access to Microsoft ‘s leading Business Intelligence & Analytics Solution. Eliminate complex ETL and data warehouse processes. With Power BI you have everything you need to deliver powerful reports in one central place.
- One Central Dataset – You can connect your data to the underlying dataset (‘cube’) with Power BI or other tools, such as MS Excel and create your own custom reports. The dataset has a standard star schema structure, where source tables are transformed into facts and dimensions. The central dataset will give you one consolidated view of your business – a single source of informed data-driven Insights.
- Ongoing Additions – The Business Central Insights Power BI Suite is continually being added to and where the 200+ pre-built report repository will continue to expand to meet all your reporting requirements as business needs change and grow and ensuring you get the best ROI from your investment in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions.
Checkout the full Partnership Announcement HERE
As part of this Partnership launch announcement – check out the Free Trial & Free Demo Offers!
Streamline your expense management process in D365 Business Central with Continia Expense Management
Do you want to streamline and digitalise your expense management process and get more accurate data on employee spending and improve the productivity in your finance team ?
Directly in Business Central ? – Your bookkeepers get all expenses directly in Business Central on a daily basis and can automatically match receipts and reconcile incoming expenses with credit card transactions from the bank.
Listen to our Webcast to gain Insights into the Continia Expense Management Solution for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Discover:
- Real-time Spending Overview – Keep track of employee spending in real-time and catch overspending immediately versus at the end of the month when you receive expense reports.
- Speedier Approvals – Say goodbye to reimbursement delays. Accurate expense reporting means lower approval waiting times. You can review and approve documents – wherever you are.
- Increase Productivity – Filling out expense reports and fixing errors is time-consuming. Fewer errors allow you to focus on your work, helping you increase overall productivity.
- Quicker Decision-making – With instant insight into your employee expenses, it’s easier than ever to make informed decisions quickly about next month’s employee spending.
- Paperless Processing – No more dealing with piles of messy, wrinkled receipts. The Continia Expense App lets employees snap, submit, and go! and much more…
D365 Business Central Spotlight Feature: How to Analyse, group & pivot data on list pages in D365 Business Central using multiple tabs
Its that time of year again, where Microsoft begin rolling out its 2023 Wave 1 Business Central release updates. In January 2023, Microsoft published the 2023 Release Wave 1 plans for Microsoft Dynamics 365, a compilation of new capabilities planned to be released between April 2023 and September 2023.
This first release wave of the year offers hundreds of new features and enhancements, demonstrating Microsoft’s continued investment to power digital transformation for customers across the end-to-end business operations.
There are some great new features in the Dynamics 365 Business Central Release, so don’t miss out! as Microsoft continually improves the base application and further enhances the development environment of D365 Business Central.
Check-out our featured highlight below and learn all about – How to Analyse, group & pivot data on list pages in D365 Business Central using multiple tabs…
We want to help you get the most out of Business Central – See What’s New & Planned for D365 Business Central, checkout this quick resource of helpful links below.
|Release plan||View all capabilities included in the release.|
|Product updates||Stay up to date on latest product updates.|
|Release calendar||Know important release milestones.|
|Licensing||Improve your understanding of how to license Business Central.|
|Product documentation||Find documentation for Business Central.|
|User community||Engage with Business Central experts and peers in the community.|
|Product trials||Get started with Business Central.|
Need Help ?
If you want to learn more about any of the topics covered in our latest Microsoft D365 Newsletter round-up or indeed if you need any assistance with your ERP / CRM projects, please Contact Us Now or have a chat with our Dynamics 365 Solution Specialists – Click Here to Book your Free Online Meeting
Our D365 Team are here to help!