Case Manager App for D365 Business Central Webinar
SD Case Manager App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – Webinar
Do you want to learn how to improve Case Management in Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Join Our Webinar where you will hear how our Customers are using the SD Case Manager App for D365 Business Central to enhance the Case Management Experience
- The SD Case Manager App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers a highly flexible means of logging, tracking, escalating and alerting issues as cases.
- It also allows the individual configurable case queues, user-definable case workflows, template case actions and case escalation rules.
- Notifications to both internal and external parties on case progress and actions needed or taken.
SD Case Manager – some Key Features
- Create individual streams or queues for each type of case.
- Define steps or actions to workflow a case to resolution/close.
- Automate escalation rules and processes to highlight due/overdue actions.
- Create and link internal and external users to be notified on case progress.
- Add Priority rules to your cases and case queues.
- Visualise and Report on issues by category by period.
- Control and structure your communications for each step of the process.
SD Case Manager Use Case Examples
- HELP DESK Log and manage internal or external Help Desk requests
- COMPLAINTS Log, manage customer complaints from logging to resolution
- QUALITY Non-conformance – Use a structured process to log and manage both internal and external NCR reports and build in alerts and actions for your Quality and Management team.
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT From idea to realisation log, workflow, alert and communicate the tasks and events needed to bring change into effect.
SD Case Manager provides users with a highly flexible means of logging and tracking various entities and items as Cases. Cases can encompass entities such as:
- Customer Complaints
- Ticketing Systems
- Quality Control
- Internal and External Non-Conformance or other continuous improvement company processes.
Join the Webinar where you will hear Alice Gray – D365 Apps Manager share why our Customers are using the SD Case Manager App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to enhance the Case Management Experience
Case Manager App for D365 Business Central – Webinar
| Wednesday 29th March | 11.30 am – 12.00 Noon |
The different streams of Cases are grouped into Queues – Using Queues in SD Case Manager, you can set up a flexible means of creating user-definable workflows and to-do Actions for the Cases in the Queue. These user-definable workflows and to-do Actions for the Cases in the Queue are managed and defined using Queue Statuses and Action Types.
Using Templates in SD Case Manager for D365 Business Central – You can define your list of standard steps and create Template Case Actions and attach Template files for recurring Case Actions. When a Case is created within a Queue that has a defined Template, or, when a Category with a defined Template is added to a Case, these Template Case Actions (and any files attached to the Template Case Action) are automatically created on the Case.
SD Case Manager also allows you to set up user-definable and configurable Escalation Rules to escalate Cases by sending emails or by creating notifications for Users Assigned to any incomplete Case Actions or to Watchers of a Case. Escalation Rules can also be defined to add Watchers to a Case. Each Escalation Rule has conditions that must be met before its Escalation Action is run.
This flexibility allows SD Case Manager to log and track Case Actions and resolutions for different streams of Cases in various concurrent ways:
- as a Ticketing System to log issues;
- as a Customer Complaints system to log customer complaints;
- as a Customer Service system;
- as a Quality Control system to log and track non-conformance issues;
- as a system to log various internal and external company Non-Conformance processes and issues.