Business Central Insights for Dynamics 365 BC Webinar
Join the Webinar to learn how to enhance the Business Central Reporting & Analysis experience with an extensive range of BC Insights pre-designed Power BI Reports.
- Do you want better insight into your business?
- Do you know how to make your business data work for you?
- Would you like powerful, actionable and clear designed reports… instantly?
- Would you like affordable and quick access to an out of the box all in one solution for all your company’s reporting needs?
Willie Fitzgerald of Simply Dynamics and Dejan Pajk of eKnowtion will demonstrate how to deliver the right business Insights easily and quickly for all your team’s needs – with a comprehensive suite of ready-made advanced reports and dashboards – bridge the gap between data and knowledge, empowering you to grow your business and maximise profits.
Reporting in Dynamics 365 Business Central has never been easier with accurate data-driven decisions, instantly. You will get real-time, in-depth insight into your business’s Finance, Operations, Sales and more…
- Easy & Rapid Install
- Get to the Data which really matters!
- Real-time access to Powerful Dashboards
- Accurate, reliable data-driven decision-making
- User Simplicity experience
Business Central Insights for Dynamics 365 BC Webinar
| Webinar | Wednesday 14th February | 11.30 am – 12.00 Noon |
Why Business Central Insights For Dynamics 365 BC?
With D365 Business Central comes reams of data relating to your end-to-end business operations – and where your key challenge is to turn the data which really matters into value-add Business Insights.
Available on a per module basis, there is no need for you to spend weeks designing, developing and testing new reports. Business Insights for D365 Business Central has been designed as individual apps for each of the core Business Central modules – enabling you to simply choose the module you require a deep dive into now – and immediately gain access to advanced Insights.
Who will benefit from by attending this Webinar?
The Business Central Insights Webinar is a great opportunity to learn more about these powerful Data analytics Apps and how they can help you and your organisation. With its easy-to-use interface, comprehensive capabilities, and cost savings, Business Central Insights is a must-have tool for all Dynamics 365 Business Central Users.
✔️Business decision makers, Stakeholders and Dynamics 365 Business Central Users will all benefit from learning how to turn your data into meaningful Insights.
✔️ Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced user, attending this Business Central Insights webinar can help you improve your data analytics skills and learn how to get the most out of your Business Central data.
✔️ Connect with other like-minded peers, you’ll have the opportunity to network with other professionals and learn from their experiences over a coffee, all from the comfort of your Desk!
✔️ During the Webinar, you will also have the opportunity to Request a one-to-one session to take a deep dive into your particular Business Insight interest area from Finance, Purchasing and Operations to Sales, Services, Inventory and more…
✔️Access to download the Free Business Central Insights 30 Day Trial!
Why Choose Business Central Insights?
- Business Central Insights is a suite of extensive pre-designed Power BI reports for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- You will get in depth insight into your business’s sales, finance and operations. These reports bridge the gap between data and knowledge, empowering you to grow your business and maximise profits.
- An out of the box all in one solution for all your company’s reporting needs with fast and easy installation and configuration – along with flexible and competitive pricing options
Why Power BI-Driven Business Central Insights
- No External Tools Need – All Business Central Insights apps are built 100% with Power BI. With Power BI you get access to Microsoft ‘s leading Business Intelligence & Analytics Solution. Eliminate complex ETL and data warehouse processes. With Power BI you have everything you need to deliver powerful reports in one central place.
- One Central Dataset – You can connect your data to the underlying dataset (‘cube’) with Power BI or other tools, such as MS Excel and create your own custom reports. The dataset has a standard star schema structure, where source tables are transformed into facts and dimensions. The central dataset will give you one consolidated view of your business – a single source of informed data-driven Insights.
- Ongoing Additions – The Business Central Insights Power BI Suite is continually being added to and where the 200+ pre-built report repository will continue to expand to meet all your reporting requirements as business needs change and grow and ensuring you get the best ROI from your investment in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions.
Business Central Insights Power BI Apps
Get access to over 200 pre-built Power BI apps, ready-to-use reports with over 1000 measures. Datasets are out of the box multi-company, and they support up to 15 configurable dimensions. No need for you to invest time, or resources – just pick and choose the Business Central Reports you need Now!
- CONNECTOR: Access your Business Central data – The Power BI Insights Connector gives you access to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central data
- INVENTORY: Optimise your inventory – Get a holistic view of your stock and optimise your inventory.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE: Complete payments on time – Discover trends and optimise your payments.
- JOBS: Drive project success and profitability – Get the visibility needed to drive success across your project-centric business.
- SALES: Grow your sales – Maximise profitability with an end-to-end view across sales, budgets, costs and profits.
- FINANCE: Take control of your finance – Track performance and make informed data-driven financial decisions.
- CASH FLOW: Understand the company’s cash flow – Get a clear overview of your cash flow transactions.
- SERVICE: Deliver positive customer experiences – Enhance your service profitability and response times.
- PURCHASING: Streamline your purchases – Get instant insights and optimise your spending across all dimensions.
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE: Get paid faster - Plan your cash flow and make sure you get paid on time.
- CRM CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT: Manage and maintain customer relationships – Improve how you interact and do business with your customers.
- MANUFACTURING: Stay ahead of your production – Get a meticulous insight into all aspects of your production, costs and capacity.