Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter 6
Welcome to our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter
Simply Dynamics wish to take this opportunity to share our quarterly Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Newsletter 6 for a round-up of some of the key areas where Simply Dynamics & Microsoft D365 ERP & CRM Solutions are helping our customer success stories. Our Newsletter Series will provide you with Microsoft Dynamics 365 product news & updates, solution enhancements, announcements, customer success stories, details on upcoming Webinar & Events and much more….
New Schedule Board in D365 Field Service
Experience the all new D365 Field Service Schedule Board. Make scheduling easier for dispatchers & improve the service delivery… Checkout the recent update from Microsoft and discover the new and improved schedule board in Dynamics 365 Field Service. In this article, Microsoft share the latest update on the all new and improved Schedule Board Capabilities in D365 Field Service. In another of our D365 Field Service blog series, we covered How to Use and Configure D365 Field Service Schedule Board. In this blog, we showcase what’s new, and how to switch to the new Dynamics 365 Field Service schedule board in your environment. The new D365 Field Service schedule board is now default for all deployments. Experience the new and improved Dynamics 365 Field Service Schedule Board – as it makes scheduling easier and faster for dispatchers, which helps improve service delivery and performance.
New Features in Dynamics 365 Sales
- enhanced sequence capabilities supporting personalised and account-based engagement
- actionable AI-powered suggestions within the seller workflow
- an updated form layout, and new opportunity management workspace
- Additionally, enhanced email templates, content suggestions and SMS capabilities
- as well as various new abilities to create, loop, and optimise sales sequences will be released during this latest wave.
D365 Sales enables salespeople to:
- build strong relationships with their customers
- take actions based on insights, and close deals faster
- Use Dynamics 365 Sales to keep track of your accounts and contacts
- nurture your sales from lead to order, and create sales collateral
- You can also create marketing lists and campaigns, and follow service cases associated with specific accounts or opportunities.
This features list are planned for release from October 2023 through March 2024.
Shopify Connector for D365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central is teaming up with Shopify to help our customers create a better online shopping experience… Shopify provides merchants with an easy-to-use e-commerce solution, and Business Central offers comprehensive business management across finance, sales, service, and operations teams in a single application. Do you wish to Connect your Shopify store (or stores) with Business Central and maximise your business productivity? This article from Microsoft serves as a guide to the business value case as well as outlining the process to integrate your Shopify store with Business Central.
Shopify for D365 Business Central – the Business value Case:
Seamless connection between the two systems will synchronise order, stock, and customer information to ensure that merchants can fulfil orders faster and better serve their customers. The joint effort furthers the commitment of Business Central to connect data to help businesses adapt faster, work smarter, and perform better.
How Add-ons help Extend the ROI of D365 Business Central
Did you know that you can easily and quickly boost the value of Business Central with an extensive range of Add-on applications.. Deliver Powerful add-on Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – Simply Dynamics provides innovative Microsoft add-on solutions (also known as ISVs – Independent Software Vendor solutions) to help enhance the functionality of the D365 Business Central Suite.
- Modernise your business with Microsoft approved ISV applications designed to extend the functionality of your Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation.
- Microsoft approved ISV applications enable D365 Business Central Users to deliver improved business processes and to meet all unique business and industry challenges.
Microsoft’s D365 Business Central Platform continues to be a proven ERP leader in its field and where one of its significant USPs is due to its powerful flexibility to address add-on requirements via an extensive range of Apps. D365 Business Central comes with vast amounts of features and capabilities to meet the needs of all company sizes and industry. However, many businesses will have a need to address some unique requirements and no one ERP Solution is designed as a one solution fits all…
Need Help ?
If you want to learn more about any of the topics covered in our latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Newsletter 6 round-up or indeed if you need any assistance with your ERP / CRM projects, please Contact Us Now or have a chat with our Dynamics 365 Solution Specialists – Click Here to Book your Free Online Meeting
Our D365 Team are here to help!