SD BI Sales Cockpit App
for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central by Simply Dynamics
SD BI Sales Cockpit App allows you track and display either at Manager or salesperson level your sales cycle activity for Quotes and Orders. It forces users to log a lost reason code on quotes before they are deleted. You can also generate Customer Alerts for drops in sales value activity (Cliff Report) comparing variable periods – with the activity analysed down to item category level. All of the above data can also be presented out to a ready made set of Power BI Dashboards via ODATA Feeds.
- Log Quotes created by period by salesperson.
- Log Quotes won by period by salesperson.
- Log Quotes lost by period by salesperson.
- Log Orders created by period by salesperson.
- Generate alerts for value drops in customer sales.
- Feed all this data to Power BI with ODATA feeds.
Use Case Examples
- Track historic Sales Quote activity.
- Track historic Sales Order activity.
- Alert on Customer sales drops.
- Feed Power BI dashboards.
Dynamics Shop Product Enquiry
Why use Simply Dynamics SD BI Sales Cockpit App?
D365 Business Central Sales Cycle KPI and BI Information
30 Day Free Trial Via Microsoft App Source
Monthly Rental SAAS Users only
What do you get with Simply Dynamics SD BI Sales Cockpit App?
- App file
- Prior to V15 we provide a FOB file
- App file can be installed direct from Microsoft App Source
- FOB’s may need partner assistance + Licence update
- Major Versions
- Every 6 months
- Major releases will receive an update within 21 days
- Minor releases only receive bug fixes if required
- PDF User Guide
- Online Video library
- Remote Training Option
- Remote Support Option
- Assisted Setup
- Template Config Package
- Install & Setup – guide 2 hours
- Training – guide 4 hours
- Email Support
- Mon-Fri 09:00 to 17:30 GMT
- Bug fixes
- Feature requests considered for major release cycle