D365 Business Central Customer Story
As part of the Irish set-up and launch, the Quintain team wanted to implement a new financial management system. One of the key drivers of this project was to select an effective financial solution to meet a rapid deployment and go live requirements and so they needed a solution and a partner who could implement in a short-timeframe…
Dynamics 365 Business Central Success Story with Quintain
Quintain bringing Property & Places to life with some help from Simply Dynamics and Microsoft Dynamics D365 Business Central partnership…
Quintain was established in London in 1992 and is now one of the leading property development and asset management companies and is recognised as a significant industry expert in developing major regeneration programs.
The Irish operation was set up in 2019 and is jointly led by Managing Partners, Eddie Byrne and Michael Hynes and with the existing Irish portfolio, Quintain is the third largest residential mixed-use developer in the country.
Quintain has vast experience in every aspect of property development, construction and finance enabling Quintain to plan, create and deliver innovative and forward-thinking communities that improve the standard of living in Ireland.
As part of the Irish launch in 2019, the Quintain team wanted to implement a new financial management system. One of the key drivers of this project was to select an effective financial solution to meet a rapid deployment and go live requirements and so they needed a solution and a partner who could implement in a short-timeframe.
A key requirement for the Financial system selection was that Quintain wanted a Public Cloud hosted system to enable them to benefit from continuous automatic upgrades and a solution which also offered full security compliance of systems and data.
Quintain chose Simply Dynamics as their preferred Dynamics 365 partner to help them to deliver the Financial Management Solution with best-in-class Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to meet the business needs including:
- A comprehensive financial management system, to meet all their ERP requirements including inter-company trading.
- Implement Purchasing Approvals and Workflow automation
- Introduce Document capture, OCR processing and automate the accounts payable process
- Provide a real-time view of company expenses
- Implement the relevant RCT Controls to meet the Irish Construction sector requirements
- Roll out Integration to Citibank to facilitate electronic banking
- Simply Dynamics presented a clear solution and a proven implementation methodology with Dynamics 365 Business Central to meet the business objectives
- Deployment of D365 Business Central add-ons for fast and easy integration
Quintain have fast and easy access to all our data in one centralised and integrated cloud solution and where this ERP project has provided us with real-time visibility and transparency to meet all user needs.
David Thomas, Head of Finance Operations & IT @ Quintain is delighted to report that the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has transformed how they do business and where they have experienced significant business benefits.
Some of the key results and benefits include:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now central to the financial management processes.
- With the built in Automated Purchasing Approvals & Workflows in Business Central, this has enabled fast and flexible approvals across various forms of transaction processing.
- Another big plus for this implementation is the many flexible add-ons to enhance the functionality for example, Quintain now use the Continia Document Capture (CDC) add-on to import, register, approve and archive complete purchase invoices and credit memos – and all directly into the D365 Business Central environment.
- Quintain now have real-time tracking of employee expenditure with the Continia Expense Management App for D365 Business Central. This functionality has enabled Quintain to provide easier than ever registration and approval of business-related expenses and travel activities.
- Simply Dynamics implemented the Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT) controls as they relate to Quintain, and which is a legal requirement for companies involved in the Construction sector in Ireland.
- Quintain greatly benefited from the seamless Dynamics 365 Business Central integration with Citibank Payment requirements.
- We now have greater Business Insights provided by the real-time reporting and analysis functionality, as well as enabling data-driven decision making across the business.
- With Dynamics 365 Business Central, we can easily grow and develop the solution further and can simply pick and choose other Dynamics 365 business modules and add-ons as the business needs change.
- With Simply Dynamics as our partner, help and support is always readily available as and when needed.
Click Here to download the Dynamics 365 Business Central Success Story for Quintain
Digital Transformation with Dynamics 365 Business Central
“Due to the hugely successful launch of our Irish Operations along with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has totally transformed how we do businesses. Since partnering with Simply Dynamics and choosing a leading ERP cloud-based solution, we now have an integrated, automated and streamlined approach to manage the business. We have seen some excellent results and all supporting the rapid business growth which has positioned Quintain as one of the largest residential mixed-use developers in Ireland”
David Thomas, Head of Finance Operations & IT @ Quintain.
Why Simply Dynamics ?
- One of Irelands’ leading Dynamics 365 Partners with a proven track record in the delivery of Dynamics 365 Solutions & Services
- Ensuring our Customers get a successful ROI on their technology investments.
- Access to a highly skilled and experienced Team.
- Professional Support
- Remote Assistance
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365 ?
- Microsoft is an ERP, CRM & Analytics Industry leader
- Dynamics 365 Solutions empower Organisations to deliver Operational Excellence and increase Productivity
- Full integration to Office 365, Teams, Power BI & other Microsoft Products
If you like what you saw in this Customer Success Story!
Why not avail and enjoy some real benefits of a Free Advice & Guidance Session with some help and support from our Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM Solution Experts Team!