How to Optimise Jet Reports and Dynamics 365 Business Central
In this blog, we highlight tips & best practice of How to Optimise Jet Reports and Dynamics 365 Business Central for all your financial and operational data to quickly and easily generate accurate and timely reports…
From greatly improved business insights to automated and streamlined processes – Microsoft Dynamics Business Central ERP Solutions offers a vast range of business benefits. When it comes to managing the reporting on data and information from Dynamics 365 Business Central in spreadsheets for various reporting requirements – such as month-end close, you may face some challenges with regards to manipulating the data and information which really matters to the business. This may often lead to pressures on the finance teams struggling to meet deadlines and using up valuable time and resourcing on manual processes that could be better spent generating other business critical data analysis.
Jet Reports delivers a fast, accurate business reporting solution built for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central that gives you the flexibility to create any report you need directly inside of Excel. Drag and drop data from any table to quickly build everything from simple financials to advanced operational reports that can be refreshed real-time, on-demand, with the click of a button.
Jet Reports allows you to access all the financial and operational data you need in a format that works for you. Generate and edit any report exactly the way you want to, no matter where you are. From advanced business reports to sophisticated financial statements, there is no exporting, copy-pasting, or additional programming required.
How to Optimise Jet Reports and Dynamics 365 Business Central – Some Key Benefits:
- Quickly and easily generate reports – for timely, accurate financial reports in a format that works for you
- Create financial reports using the same fields and calculations you’re used to – right from Excel
- Access the real-time data you want – directly from your Microsoft Dynamics database, exactly the way you need it
- Save time and avoid the errors – inherent to static spreadsheets by reporting against real-time Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central data directly in Excel, with reports that drill down into transactional details and can report across legal entities.
- Leverage existing Excel skills – and allow your team to easily build and modify the reports they require, without the need for coding or programming skills.
- Easily share reports – across the organisation that can be consumed both in Excel and in the browser.
Business Intelligence Reporting & Analytics made easy for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with Jet Reports and Self-Service Jet Analytics
Turn Your Data into Profitable Insight with Turnkey Analytics – Stop Spending More Time Consolidating Data than Analysing It:
With multiple sources of data to manually keep track of, a reliance on specialized internal resources for custom or ad-hoc reports and limited real-time visibility into your operations – you need to access up-to-date and accurate data without complex, high-priced, or long implementations that ultimately rely on scarce technical resources.
- Your non-technical users don’t have the skills to build their own reports and dashboards. Instead, they must wait on a resource-strapped IT department.
- Without any standardization or flexible formatting, all your reports are inconsistent and hard to read – making it impossible to spot anomalies or identify trends.
- When your data lives in different places, it takes a lot of time and key resources to manually consolidate it. Before you know it, you’re making critical business decisions on an out-of-date report, or even worse, you never get the answers at all.
- You want stunning visuals from Power BI, but your data isn’t organized for you to properly use it for insight into performance.
- You need an ERP solution that provides you with accurate insight for a competitive advantage, but the daunting risk, task, and cost of data migration prevents you from taking the next step.
Fuel Strategic Decision Making and Growth with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Jet Analytics from Simply Dynamics
We have the solution to transform your data into actionable insight with Microsoft Dynamics and Jet Analytics, a fast and flexible corporate business intelligence and reporting platform. By bringing all your data together in one place, Jet Analytics gives you accurate data you can rely on, with the ability to quickly perform sophisticated business analysis in Excel, Power BI, and on the web.
- Non-technical users have the power to build and modify their own reports and sophisticated dashboards inside Excel or Power BI – no database or programming expertise required!
- User-friendly Excel interface and integration makes it easy to access your business data from Microsoft Dynamics for 50-70% faster report writing.
- Turnkey installation in hours, with pre-built cubes, a data warehouse, and pre-built dashboards. The data warehouse automation platform we deliver gives you about 80% of the BI you need directly upon installation, saving on development costs and delivering value immediately.
- Access your analytics and reporting from virtually any device with a web browser for complete operational visibility from anywhere.
- Easily customize your data warehouse and cubes for complete control over your data and complex reporting requirements. You can also automate tasks such as script programming, security, documentation, scheduled updates and more.
- Eliminate complexity, reduce cost, and significantly decrease the risk of data migration in your Microsoft Dynamics implementation or upgrade with a platform to manage and organize legacy data in one place.
With easily accessible business intelligence at your fingertips, Jet Analytics is designed to improve efficiency, enhance employee productivity, and optimize business performance. And the best part is that it’s quick to install – so you can start building reports and dashboards immediately!
- Pre-built Microsoft Dynamics Report Templates
- Pre-built Microsoft Dynamics Dashboards
- Pre-built Microsoft Dynamics BI OLAP Cubesand Tabular Models
- Pre-built Microsoft Dynamics Data Warehouse
- Automated Data Warehousing
- Streamlined Data Migration from Legacy Systems
It’s our priority to make you as successful and productive as possible with Microsoft Dynamics while delivering the absolute best value. Schedule a personalized demo of Jet Analytics today.. Request a Meeting with our Dynamics 365 Specialists – for a chat, demo, requirements and pricing options – Click Here to schedule your Free online meeting for all your Dynamics 365 Business Intelligenced Reporting & Analytics needs
Get a copy of the White Paper – Click Here to Compare Dynamics BI and Reporting Solutions
In this whitepaper, you will learn about what’s included in the Microsoft BI stack, common data frustrations faced by Dynamics users, a comparison of your BI options (including out-of-the-box functionality) and finally, a complete framework for evaluating third-party BI solution providers.
Description – Are you looking for a business intelligence solution for your Microsoft Dynamics stem? Check out this complete guide to analytics, including feature recommendations, a product comparison, and a framework for evaluating third-party BI software solutions.
Take a deep dive with the Jet Analytics Brochure – Click here to learn all all about your Corporate BI and Reporting needs – anywhere, anytime, any device…
Description – Bring all your data together in one place to build fast, flexible reports, dashboards, and KPIs that impact operational performance. Check out how Jet Analytics and Microsoft Dynamics can help you maximize ROI and capitalize on your data.