CRM Sales Force Automation Gartner Report
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Recognised as a Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation
Gartner recognized Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM as a leader in the CRM Sales Force Automation Report…
Based on a strong product vision for digital selling and its recent product releases. Its product, Dynamics 365 Sales, is relevant for all industries and organisations of all sizes. Recent enhancements to the product portfolio include conversational intelligence for desktop, sales acceleration and advanced predictive forecasting functions. The vendor’s roadmap includes support for seamless digital selling experiences that enhance collaboration through Microsoft Teams and other web chat experiences. Microsoft plans to add a CPQ solution to support digital commerce and seller-based quote-to-cash execution, with a public preview in 2021…”
According to Gartner, “Leaders have the Ability to Execute their vision through products, services and demonstrably solid business results, in the form of revenue and earnings. Leaders have significant successful worldwide customer deployments in a wide variety of industries, and with multiple proof points for deployments above 500 users. They demonstrate consistently above-average customer experience levels, product execution scores and sales execution scores.”
Gartner defines CRM Sales Force Automation as systems that support the automation of sales activities, processes, and administrative responsibilities for organizations’ sales professionals.
The sales force automation market grew 10.9% to an estimated $8.15 billion in 2020. Vendors improved guided selling, activity management and overall platform capabilities. Our evaluation of 16 vendors will help application leaders choose the solution that best meets their sales execution needs.
Gartner defines sales force automation (SFA) as systems that support the automation of sales activities, processes and administrative responsibilities for organizations’ sales professionals. Gartner considers SFA to be foundational technology, implemented to automate an organization’s core sales processes.
The core capabilities of SFA systems include:
- Lead, account, contact and opportunity management
- Sales activity management
- Guided selling
- Sales pipeline and forecast management
- Mobile sales applications
- Partner relationship management (PRM)
- Platform capabilities
- Optional capabilities include:
- Digital content management for sales
- Configure, price and quote (CPQ)
Figure 1: Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation Source: Gartner (August 2021)
Microsoft returns as a Leader for CRM Sales Force Automation. This is based on a strong product vision for digital selling and its recent product releases. Its product, Dynamics 365 Sales, is relevant for all industries and organizations of all sizes. Recent enhancements to the product portfolio include conversational intelligence for desktop, sales acceleration and advanced predictive forecasting functions. The vendor’s roadmap includes support for seamless digital selling experiences that enhance collaboration through Microsoft Teams and other web chat experiences. Microsoft plans to add a CPQ solution to support digital commerce and seller-based quote-to-cash execution, with a public preview in 2021.
- Market understanding: Microsoft has consistently improved its roadmap to support modern sales strategies, which include the increasing need for collaboration and remote selling, all the while not losing its focus on field-based sales. Examples include Dynamics 365-to-Teams integration for collaboration and plans to embed conversational intelligence into mobile, which will help with sales effectiveness. This plays well with sales organizations looking for a simpler user experience inside the SFA solution.
- Sales strategy: Microsoft has a strong sales strategy for supporting digital transformation efforts, which is often business-value led and not just focused on supporting sales outcomes. For example, it has introduced the ability to provide industry-specific assessments and benchmarks, and to use these to highlight how its Dynamics 365 Sales solution can help deliver results.
- Product strategy: Microsoft continues to release new AI-based products and features, namely with the release of conversational intelligence. This includes sentiment analysis and relationship analytics to measure contact health and engagement. It has also included most of the AI capabilities in a single product edition – Dynamics 365 Sales Premium – and at a reasonable list price of $135 per user per month.
Click Here to read the full CRM Sales Force Automation Gartner Report
(Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation – Published 4 August 2021 – ID G00733926 – By Adnan Zijadic, Ilona Hansen, and 2 more).
How we help our CRM Customers?
Simply Dynamics is an ERP & CRM implementation partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM Solutions. We support our customers across various industry-specific requirements – with a key focus on enabling our customers achieve their digital transformation initiatives.
Our industry and solution experts help businesses adapt to ever-changing market conditions and support them by offering effective CRM and ERP solutions that helps business growth & performance and increase profits.
Why not try our Dynamics 365 CRM Pricing Calculator Now. Price your own CRM Solution now with our flexible pricing options & bundles and add-on as your business needs change and grow.
It’s time to start managing all your CRM and ERP needs on an integrated platform with Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP and Dynamics 365 CRM – Contact Us now, and our Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM Experts will show you how.