Dynamics 365 Business Central Visual Production Scheduler
Get a Visual on Dynamics 365 Business Central for Manufacturing with Dynamics 365 Visual Production Scheduler
In this blog – learn how to improve your overall use of the Business Central Manufacturing module with the right Visual Production Scheduling Technology – Dynamics 365 Visual Production Scheduler.
Get A Visual on Production Scheduling…
Would you like to erase your production scheduling with an interactive graphical planning board? – this VPS is a fully integrated add-on for Dynamics 365 BC, visualising your manufacturing schedule and enabling you to quickly react to unexpected incidents via intuitive drag & drop and much more….
Dynamics 365 Business Central provides comprehensive out-of-the-box manufacturing functionality. Some of the core functionality includes:
- Create BOMs – even multi-level BOMs with variants
- Define items with a variety of replenishment functions
- Create routings, as well as work and machine centres
- Enhance production orders to which you can post output and consumption
- Add in a powerful MRP engine to bring all of this together – with your Demand Forecast and your Sales Orders.
Dynamics 365 Business Central for Manufacturing is designed to help you manage item supply and demand in a mid-term perspective. Hence, it gives you a proper time schedule.
However, Dynamics 365 Business Central is not designed to make all the above visual nor designed to support you with shorter-term (finite) capacity scheduling.
Visual Scheduling Enables you to build on this fundament
Given the complexities of running any manufacturing operation and working with ERP systems, companies such as Netronic have had the opportunity to fill a void in the industry when it comes to Dynamics 365 Visual Production Scheduler Visualisations and working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner’s such as Simply Dynamics.
With more than 40 years of experience in Visual Production Scheduling Technology, Netronic’s solution is best encapsulated in various forms of an interactive Gantt chart.
Gantt charts provide the following benefits:
- Comprehensive overview of time-related and resource-oriented schedule with dependencies and constraints
- Highlight conflicts and enable corrective actions to make the necessary adjustments to the schedule
This visualisation gives you a better idea of what is going to happen. It has a clear structure that makes it even easier to manage unexpected incidents, allowing you to make better decisions and why at times a “a picture is indeed worth a thousand words”!
Some of the key functionalities that Netronic’s fully integrated visual scheduling solutions bring to Dynamics 365 Business Central include:
- Fully integrated into Business Central and accepting Business Central as the “single point of truth”
- Combine relevant data from various Business Central tables into an intuitive interface
- Understand the bigger picture by seeing your orders and the respective resources assigned to them
- Interact with the Business Central data visualised on the Gantt Chart on the fly
- Understand your data faster and make better informed decisions
Simply Dynamics is one of the leading Netronic Partners in Ireland, where we help our Customers in the Manufacturing Industry get the best ROI out of the Dynamics 365 Business Central Investments. We do this through a range of Dynamics 365 Business Central Enhancements & Addons and including Visual Production Scheduling technology with the Netronic addons for Visual Jobs Scheduler, Standard Production Scheduler and Advanced Visual Production Scheduler.
If you’re interested in adding a Visual component to your Dynamics 365 Business Central Manufacturing environment – Contact Simply Dynamics now for a chat with our Dynamics 365 Solution Specialists.