Enhance D365 Business Central with the LinkBox App Webinar
Calling all D365 Business Central Users !
You are invited to join our Webinar to learn how to enhance D365 Business Central with the LinkBox App
Do you want to learn how to quickly and easily Drag and Drop file linking, version control, security access and automatic templates creation in D365 Business Central?
Join Our Webinar where you will hear how our Customers are using the SD LinkBox App for Business Central to enable users to quickly and easily Drag and Drop file linking, version control, security access and automatic templates creation…
SD LinkBox App – some Key Features
- Drag & Drop and Link to any Record.
- Store attachments either in Database or Network folder location.
- Restrict attachments by size and/or file type.
- Grant User Groups Read, Insert, Modify or Delete permission by drop point folder group.
- Create multiple drop points to display in different areas.
- For any record create a starter template which will auto insert an start-up attachment.
- Version control attachments to keep revision history.
- Alert on Expiring Documents (e.g. Insurance Certificates)
- Version control changes and Log all check in or check out events.
- Restrict user access to Read, Insert, Modify or Delete combinations.
- Chose by group to store within database.
- Store in isolated storage (Cloud) or in File location (On-Prem).
- Control allowed file types and max sizes per drop point.
- Other Features:
- Templates can be auto inserted on record creation (e.g. customer credit application).
- Expiring attachment alerts – get reminders for expiring documents e.g. Insurance certificates.
Join the Webinar where you will hear Alice Gray – D365 Apps Manager share why our Customers are using the SD LinkBox App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central…
Enhance D365 Business Central with the LinkBox App – Webinar
| Wednesday 27th September | 11.30 am – 12.00 Noon |