Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
Remote Assist enables technicians with mobile devices to connect to a remote collaborator on Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile or Microsoft Teams (desktop and mobile).
Remote Assist mobile is beneficial in scenarios where technicians may need physical access to confined or hard-to-reach spaces, or access to other mobile apps that are part of their organizations’ workflows.
With the availability and familiarity with mobile devices, technicians can use Remote Assist mobile during repairs and inspections with ease.
Click the button below to price your CRM solution in 5 Minutes with our easy Pricing Calculator. Out of the box, rapid deployment, with flexible options, we will have you Up and Running in Hours!
Simply, choose your Plan – to meet the needs of your Business – whether large or small and just add Apps as your Business needs change….
Or Contact Us direct Now if you would like to chat about your business needs and we’ll give you the best options to choose from!
Remote Assist Experience:
- Solve problems in real time – Share your real-time view with experts remotely to get the help you need and stay hands-free on HoloLens or Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile.
- Bring critical information into view – Take advantage of information from Dynamics 365 Field Service or capture asset information and integrate it with Microsoft Power Platform or other enterprise applications.
- Walk the site without being on location – Avoid unnecessary travel and reduce costs and delays with remote inspections combining video, screenshots, and annotations on your devices.
Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
Just some of the key Benefits:
- One-to-one and group video calling.
- Add mixed reality annotations in space.
- Use asset capture in offline scenarios so that users can annotate, capture, and visualize images and videos of assets and store them in Common Data Service.
- Annotate on a 2D image capture, or snapshot, of the space during a call.
- Send and receive messages, in-call snapshots, and files through the text chat.
- Capture session history through call recordings.
- Annotate and share in-call snapshots in low-bandwidth scenarios.
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
- Ability to link call history, in-call snapshots, and files shared during a Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile call to an associated Dynamics 365 Field Service work order.
- Ability to start a call to a remote collaborator from the Dynamics 365 Field Service mobile app to the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile app.
- Availability on mobile devices without augmented reality (AR) support.
Enhance the ROI of your CRM Technology Investments
Dynamics 365 Customer Portals
Your online portal forum in which to communicate, share and collaborate.
Dynamics 365 Customer Portals >
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
Get a 360° view of your customers 24/7
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights >
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
Collect, analyse and track real-time feedback from your Customers
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice >
Dynamics 365 Field Service
Open up endless possibilities for your field service business
Dynamics 365 Field Service >
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Deliver consistent & connected support across all channels
Dynamics 365 Customer Service >
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Automate the Customer Journey & Experience
Dynamics 365 Marketing >
Dynamics 365 Sales
Build lasting Relationships & Increase Customer Retention
Dynamics 365 Sales >
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional Pricing
Flexible & easy pricing bundles, select what you need now & add as your business needs change
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional Pricing >
Dynamics 365 CRM Pricing
Flexible & easy CRM Pricing Plans to suit all business needs
Dynamics 365 CRM Pricing >
Dynamics 365 CRM Upgrades
Stay up to date for all your CRM Upgrade options…
Dynamics 365 CRM Upgrades >