What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM?
In this Blog, we outline What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM and how these ERP & CRM Software Systems are key drivers for business success in the era of Digital Transformation.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP?
In today’s world it’s all about the digital transformation and the new way of work to effectively manage your business operations. Companies of all sizes and industries must learn to deal with the new remote and mobile workforce, evolving IT structures and scenarios, and essentially where business now more than ever must be flexible, responsive, competitive, and cost effective. Old legacy and dated Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP Systems & Platforms are no longer sufficient to perform in todays digitally transformed business models.
While there are many companies constantly worried about the costs of their ERP implementation and all the associated concerns with regards the ERP project management, current & future functionality & capability and the IT Technical Support investment required to ensure for a successful modern day ERP project roll-out. However, for those companies who chose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as their preferred ERP deployment of choice have seen their ERP Solution benefits as a key driver in the delivery of their business and digital transformation.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP is a single business management software solution that covers all roles and functions in today’s modern end to end business operations – from Finance, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Supply-chain, HR, Project Management and more – all together in a unified environment providing a 360 view of the business.
A key advantage with Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP is the vast range of modules to cater for all business requirements by department, functions and roles and the added benefits of flexible integration with existing Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, and Teams along with Dynamics 365 ERP Add-ons and Microsoft AppSource.
Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP enables for company-wide collaborations and for all teams to improve efficiencies and work effectively to meet the KPIs & metrics of the business objectives and goals.
Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP – Some key advantages:
- End to End Business Solution – with Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP you get an end-to-end business platform which connects all your business processes in one unified platform – from Dynamics 365 ERP modules to other 3rd Party and Microsoft add-ons and apps with seamless integration.
- Informed & Accessible Data-driven Insights – Dynamics 365 end-to-end ERP enables companies to get a 360 view of the entire business to support data-driven decision making, view trends and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Flexible & Adaptable – Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP Cloud is the industry ERP game-changer and provides all Users with significant advantages in the powerful system functionality and capabilities.
- Easy Migration, Implementation & Updates – Clients get a clear pathway for moving from on-premise legacy systems, data, and processes to a flexible, scalable, and easily customisable cloud-based ERP solution. This simplifies the process of updating your business systems and processes, adopting new features – all the while enabling your business to grow and meet your customer expectations and evolving market conditions.
- Easy & Flexible ERP Pricing Options – With Dynamics 365 Business Central pricing options, you get powerful functionality at a lower price than many competitor ERP solutions. Microsoft offers various subscription Dynamics 365 Business Central pricing bundles with varying levels of access and pricing structures.
- With this flexible pricing approach, Microsoft ensures you can get the best ROI of your ERP technology investment by paying for what you need now and just add on other modules and apps as your business needs change and grow.
Microsoft is one of the leading global ERP Solution providers with Dynamics 365 Business Central and continues to strengthen its position as an ERP Industry Leader. Dynamics 365 Business Central is a powerful user-friendly ERP platform and coupled with the right Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner will enable you to reap the ROI benefits of your ERP Technology investment.
Why Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM provides a powerful solution to manage all your business customer relationships from sales & marketing to all end-to-end customer service processes and is the new Customer Experience Platform of choice for many companies.
Dynamics 365 Customer Experience Solutions enhance the end-to-end customer experience to deliver effective customer journeys that capture impact across every channel & platform. Today’s customers are increasingly sophisticated and expect a seamless and well-designed customer experience no matter how they interact with a company across the discover, engage, delivery & support phase of the customer life cycle.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM you get real-life and practical functionality enabling all teams to be more knowledgeable and productive. D365 CRM also supports Senior Management Executives with data-driven informed Insights into performance, opportunities, pipelines, and customer relationships.
- The Dynamics 365 CRM intuitive user interface ranks among the highest in user adoption.
- Flexible & easy Integrations with other Microsoft tools offer a huge advantage.
- Powerful built-in tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator improve productivity and efficiency.
- Flexible architecture and deployment options allow for easy customisations to meet all business and industry needs.
Microsoft’s competitive pricing, commitment to the product and partner supports highlight the system’s longevity, robustness & quality, CTO and ROI Benefits.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Capabilities:
Dynamics 365 CRM comprises of a collection of business apps capable of managing any business process across the sales, marketing & customer service processes. You just invest in the crm apps you need now and add-on as your business needs change and grow. The Microsoft platform has many benefits when compared to other CRM solutions and its strong functionality and capabilities is why Dynamics 365 CRM is well placed ahead of the competition.
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights Delivers Powerful customer experiences with world-class AI and analytics and transforms your customer data into Actionable data-driven Insights. With the added seamless integration to other Microsoft tools such as Power BI enables everyone across your Business to make informed data-driven decisions using real-time Analytics with Power BI.
Dynamics 365 CRM – Some Key Benefits:
- Get ahead of your competitors with the right CRM Solution.
- Automate & Streamline your business processes so you can focus on what’s important for the business to succeed.
- Transform the customer journey with streamlined, integrated, and automated processes critical to your success.
- Without a centralised and automated CRM system, your people can lose track of customer interactions and miss vital business opportunities.
- Drive business results with next-generation, multi-channel applications that infuse artificial intelligence (AI), mixed reality, social, and mobile capabilities for rapid innovation.
- Enable people to do their best work by unifying relationships, processes, and data with comprehensive business applications connected through a common Microsoft cloud platform.
- Achieve greater business outcomes with built-in intelligence and prescriptive guidance delivered by leading AI and analytics technologies.
- Thrive as your business changes by extending existing applications, building innovative solutions, and integrating with other technologies on a flexible, scalable, and secure platform.
- Deployment Options – Dynamics 365 CRM has a number of deployment options, covering cloud, on-premise, or hybrid. With the cloud-based options, you will be able to access the data and information needed – anytime and from anywhere and without the hardware and IT costs that on-premise solutions require.
Microsoft’s Pricing, R&D and Partnerships ROI:
With Dynamics 365 Business Central pricing options, you get powerful functionality at a lower price than other competitor CRM Systems. Microsoft offers various subscription Dynamics 365 CRM pricing bundles with varying levels of access and flexible pricing structures.
Microsoft is one of the leading global CRM Solution providers with Dynamics 365 Customer Relationship Management and continues to invest in Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM Software Systems R&D and has strengthened its position as a CRM Customer Experience Industry Leader. Dynamics 365 CRM is a powerful platform and coupled with the right Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services Partner, will enable you to reap the ROI benefits of your CRM Technology investment.
So in a nutshell! – What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a suite of Cloud-based ERP and CRM business applications which boost profits and reduce costs. With innovative cloud-based software solutions that bring ERP, CRM and all other supporting business applications together as integrated, automated & streamlined solutions for a modern, simple, and unified experience. Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM enables you to apply Intelligence to all forms of data and ultimately driving your business and digital transformation now and into the future.
How we help our Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM Customer Success Stories?
Simply Dynamics is an ERP & CRM implementation partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM Solutions. We support our customers across various industry-specific requirements – with a key focus on enabling our customers achieve their digital transformation initiatives.
Our industry and solution experts help businesses adapt to ever-changing market conditions and support them by offering effective CRM and ERP solutions that helps business growth & performance and increase profits.
It’s time to start managing all your CRM and ERP needs on an integrated platform with Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP and Dynamics 365 CRM – Contact Us now, and our Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM Experts will show you how.